Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week of March 4th-8th

We are beginning a new unit on geometry. I am going to find new games that deal with the topics that we will be covering in this unit. I MAY include some games about fractions and decimals just to make sure you still remember most of those topics. Remember, you are asked to play EVERY game EVERY day!

2D shapes game
3D shape game
DuBlox
RoboPacker
Billy Bug 1
geometry word problems
ShapeMods

Geoboard (I will be using this for a lesson later this week, there is nothing you need to do with this site during center time)

Weather site  (this is something I am using in Science on Monday, you do not need to visit this site unless you want practice forecasting the weather)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. owens can you put snowy's freind on your blog it is so fun and is located on multipulcation.com me Makayla and Kayla love it thanks in advance love, NaDia